This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 flip

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Ok the zenfone 9 Mini is almost out now what about the 9 flip?????
Come on Asus put us out of our misery, just a nod either way will there be a zenfone 9 flip or not please?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Respond
6 REPLIES 6

slimghost
Rising Star I
Roystoys

Ok the zenfone 9 Mini is almost out now what about the 9 flip?????

Come on Asus put us out of our misery, just a nod either way will there be a zenfone 9 flip or not please?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Respond

Zenfone 9 flip
They will not respond to you (or to anybody, generally speaking) and there will be not a 9 Flip. Try in the Chinese forum to get any answer , in the international one (here) a mod or an admin didn't responded for months . Asus_bot it is the most active... by closing posts (due to inactivity :)) )

Roystoys
Zen Master III
slimghost

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62050/zenfone-9-flip

They will not respond to you (or to anybody, generally speaking) and there will be not a 9 Flip. Try in the Chinese forum to get any answer , in the international one (here) a mod or an admin didn't responded for months . Asus_bot it is the most active... by closing posts (due to inactivity :)) )

View post
Well if that's the case they have lost me I think I'll try a red magic 7 or something like that

edddd
Rising Star I
The initial impression was great, but then they released like 10 new phones immediately while barely being able to support the existing ones. That was the point where you could see through their poker face. I will keep my phone for as long as I can, lets say 10 years, and will keep posting bug reports just out of spite.

Tripura
Star II
The reason why ASUS abolished the FLIP Camera design from their Smartphone series is 👇
chrome-screenshot-1659106425973.png
You can visit the website by scanning the QR code

(Translate the page if require)
chrome-qrcode-1659106099274.png
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏