This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow charging doesn't work

suhrab_amir
Star I
So I've been testing some settings for expanding the life span of my battery. But I noticed that although I turn on slow charging the charging status in the systems tab tell me it's still hypercharging. I just wanted to address this so it may get fixed in an future update since it will also interact with scheduled charging and your phone will always be fully charged earlier than you set it to be.
2 REPLIES 2

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
suhrab.amir

So I've been testing some settings for expanding the life span of my battery. But I noticed that although I turn on slow charging the charging status in the systems tab tell me it's still hypercharging. I just wanted to address this so it may get fixed in an future update since it will also interact with scheduled charging and your phone will always be fully charged earlier than you set it to be.

Assuming that this works same as rog series as i am an rog 3 user, even when slow charging enabled , status will show hypercharge logo just to inform that we are using hypercharge compatible charger but that doesn't mean that our device is hyper charging but our devices are slow charging only.
And in second case , even when notification is showing the slow charging is enable and you device is still charging fast then the slow charging is broken and its a software issue , we rog 3 users are facing the same from the beginning and still doesn't get fixed
So you are having one of two issues
Hope you got your answer. 😊😊

Tagion
Rising Star II
suhrab.amir

Check the charging speeds with Ampere app.