This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selfie photos are over sharpened

newshunhk
Star II
I just bought zenfone 7 pro, wish to have a better selfie photo,but I found that the photos are over sharpened a lot by default. I try to take another selfie from the raw+jpg way, those photos are very goood, not over sharpened, so I think that the default processing way is too much on sharpness and contract. Also, skin tone is bit greenish.
6 REPLIES 6

Tagion
Rising Star II
I'd really like to see a comparison with U11 since it's really hard to believe that phone takes better selfies.

newshunhk
Star II
I just edited my post, and pls concentrate on the issue. I believe it is a problem and it is stated in dxo review too.
Anyway, I am satisfied with what it took by raw+jpg, but normal camera is way too sharpened, and look fake with beauty.
I believe some people may feel the same

kr0mka
Rising Star I
Selfies are perfectly fine for me. The "sharpness" you are talking about is just the amount of detail the main sensor produces. You just got used to mediocre front facing cameras, eg. the U11 you mentioned before editing the post.
Please stop searching for issues where there are none.

newshunhk
Star II
ok zenfone is not for me, I know this issue exists long time ago as mentioned in dxo website.