i_turecki
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: 29.13.7.24
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It happens that I need to share my Internet connection from my Zenfone to my laptop by enabling hotspot. Whenever I activate the screen of the Zenfone, e.g. by double tapping in order to check the notifications, the wifi connection is lost for a couple of seconds and my laptop does not have access to Internet then. It is annoying e.g. during online video-conferences, when sound and video freezes. I wonder whether this happens to anybody else and if so, whether it can be fixed in next firmware update.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
i_turecki

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version: 29.13.7.24
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

It happens that I need to share my Internet connection from my Zenfone to my laptop by enabling hotspot. Whenever I activate the screen of the Zenfone, e.g. by double tapping in order to check the notifications, the wifi connection is lost for a couple of seconds and my laptop does not have access to Internet then. It is annoying e.g. during online video-conferences, when sound and video freezes. I wonder whether this happens to anybody else and if so, whether it can be fixed in next firmware update.

Hotspot - loosing Internet connection when display is being activated
I can't replicate on my device but I can send you a PM with instructions on how to log your device.