Did you mean: 

detect battery-draining apps feature not working

vadim771
Star II
Model Name: asus zenfone 7
Firmware Version: ww_31.0210.0210.250
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): detect battery-draining apps feature in settings/battery
========================================
no notifications about battery draining apps is appears, battery draining report seems not working too.
something is starting to drain battery after a12 update when wifi and mobile internet is on, battery percentage decreases by more than 1% per hour, if internet is off battery graph is flat.
I have not installed any applications since the upgrade to android 12 , the set is the same as on a11
image.png

2 REPLIES 2

vadim771
Star II
Everything seems to be working, I just didn’t have applications that could cause a battery usage notification, I downloaded one new one and the notification appeared. But nevertheless, the battery with the Internet turned on is consumed much faster than with it turned off, or is it supposed to be so?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.