This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost 1 month late to update schedule and everything Is ok?

Synoxia
Star III
Title.
Why Is this happening? The phone has a lot of issues, bad battery Life for 5k mah, bad camera compared to Zenfone 8/8flip which have the exact same camera sensor (so give us the updated camera software aswell, perhaps?) GPS not working properly.
The phone was Launched exactly 1 year ago... so the story repeats.
After 1 year Asus devices are dead because devteam trashes software updates. Hi witchaya and Ron 🤡

13 REPLIES 13

topolov
Rising Star II
Asus team is not providing any schedule for end users, you know, it's kinda "We don't negotiate with terrorists".
What I realized is that even if they fix HDR, I won't be able to test it during next ~7 months, because it's autumn here and during cloudy days HDR works fine. I will not have such bright sun until April, at least. I hope someone else who live in south will be able to confirm when it will be fixed.

Synoxia
Star III
topolov

Asus team is not providing any schedule for end users, you know, it's kinda "We don't negotiate with terrorists".

What I realized is that even if they fix HDR, I won't be able to test it during next ~7 months, because it's autumn here and during cloudy days HDR works fine. I will not have such bright sun until April, at least. I hope someone else who live in south will be able to confirm when it will be fixed.

View post
They are not providing, but It Is very obvious from their website. They have been updating for 1 year with a monthly schedule, you can check this. This month (After 1 year release) Is the only One where they have been holding for almost 2 months

topolov
Rising Star II
Yes, I noticed that. But it's old phone now, we should get used to delays.
Synoxia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187052#Comment_187052

They are not providing, but It Is very obvious from their website. They have been updating for 1 year with a monthly schedule, you can check this. This month (After 1 year release) Is the only One where they have been holding for almost 2 months

View post

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Next FOTA should be right around the corner.