This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZS630KL keeps crashing after the latest OTA update (ver *.167)

ankur_kar
Star III
I received the latest OTA update on 25th night and since yesterday my phone keeps crashing. I also noticed that while opening anything, the network (both WiFi and mobile network) keep resetting on its own. The phone crashes randomly and has become pretty much annoying and useless. It's making my daily usage counter productive. Anyone facing this issue and is there any solution to this?
55 REPLIES 55

ankur_kar
Star III
These ASUS people are too cheap of a brand to initiate recall on this pathetic device they have produced and they are cheat enough to not initiate a refund. ASUS if you are even bothered to listen, then initiate the refund and take ur phone from all the users who have faced this issue and want a refund. No one accepts a refurbished/repaired phone within one month of buying it. I have demanded my refund.

nikhil_sen93
Star III
ankur.kar said:
These ASUS people are too cheap of a brand to initiate recall on this pathetic device they have produced and they are cheat enough to not initiate a refund. ASUS if you are even bothered to listen, then initiate the refund and take ur phone from all the users who have faced this issue and want a refund. No one accepts a refurbished/repaired phone within one month of buying it. I have demanded my refund.
What is the refund process, i was told that they won't refund or replace my device... I think we all need to get together and file a complaint in the consumer court so that this can be voiced, either they should fix the problem or their products should be banned... as simple as that

ankur_kar
Star III
When ASUS hides behind its policies, then a legal action is the only solution left. I totally agree with a complaint to the consumer court. I am not sure, but i don't think this issue is highlighted at a global level yet. Everyone should know what kind of a shitty brand ASUS is. High price low quality product producing company is what is ASUS.

kms
Star I
Hello friends, I am Brazilian and unfortunately imported the Zenfone 6 from China, and the phone out of the box already presented the problem, did not even an update and Smartfone started to restart with a few hours of use, this problem is not related The upgrade, and my country does not even offer warranty for being an imported product and not yet being released in my country very sad this situation.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
kms said:
Hello friends, I am Brazilian and unfortunately imported the Zenfone 6 from China, and the phone out of the box already presented the problem, did not even an update and Smartfone started to restart with a few hours of use, this problem is not related The upgrade, and my country does not even offer warranty for being an imported product and not yet being released in my country very sad this situation.
Please contact your seller. You still have a warranty with them