This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy Zenfone 6 but worried about motherboard issue.

coltostallion
Star II
I'd really like to get this phone, but I'm concerned about the motherboard issue. I live in Japan but would be buying the North American version of the phone because I travel between the two countries occasionally and that's the version that has the most frequency bands I need. If the phone has the motherboard issue this would make it very complicated to repair, though. I'm willing to wait a bit, but would that make a difference? I don't know if the ones being manufactured now are any different than the ones from before they knew there was a motherboard issue.
24 REPLIES 24

bputra10bennypu
Star III
As a zenfone 6 user , do not buy this phone if you are not ready with the factory reset solution from the mods, i have been following this forum since i bought the zenfone 6. i saw a lot of people having problem with their phone, and all of the solution after you reset or restart your phone is , factory reset it. This is the worst phone i ever use, i am planning to sold it when i got enough money to buy another phone.

cienko
Star III
I would also recommend AGAINST buying this phone. It looks like phones with faulty motherboards are still being sold.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
if you can't do error-reset factory-error-reset factory-error-reset factory-error-reset factory then don't buy it, i suggest to take realme x2 pro.

bputra10bennypu
Star III
Mayendra

if you can't do error-reset factory-error-reset factory-error-reset factory-error-reset factory then don't buy it, i suggest to take realme x2 pro.

View post
should have bought x2 pro or one plus 7, damn so regretting buying this phone

samuelx02
Star III
So many "USER" suggest not to buy this phone, and suggest to buy China's brand phone
Is it some "marketing agency" were hired to start FORUM SEEDING on zentalk?