This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpapers

Revanth
Rising Star I
Can asus add more wallpapers in next update ??
As we have only few wallpapers . And wallpapers which we have are really awesome but can you add more and include one or two black wallpapers please . Does anyone need this ? Please support @Anders_ASUS
7 REPLIES 7

cornelis
Star III
AOD worked fine on my LG G6. It had an LCD 1440p display with a 3300 mAh battery. The Zenfone 6 with its 1080p display and 5000 mAh battery would probably work just fine.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm guess you're talking about live wallpapers where one is static and the other live because normal live wallpapers can be added by yourself via 3rd party apps.
I can say with a high certainty that we will never add AOD for ZenFone 6. The reason for this is that a lot of users don't know the difference in battery consumption between LCD and AMOLED. They just know that their friend has AOD enabled without any battery issues and then they can't understand why they have the same battery life even though the ZenFone 6 battery is much bigger. I understand that some of you really want this feature but we always have to have all our users in mind when we make changes. I hope you can understand.

Revanth
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS
1. So there won't be any problem or harm to phone if we use wallpapers from 3rd party apps ?
2. I asked asus to make it in next update because of wallpapers clarity . In 3rd party apps there will not be good clarity right . Please make it sir