This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration on notification is too strong

Giorgio80
Star III
Vibration when receiving a notification is too strong even in low setting (the phone "makes" a bad noise when laying on a surface) . It could be also helpful if one can also set the vibration pattern.
9 REPLIES 9

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
m2rz01vcbnmu.jpg

Hello, everyone, because ZF6 needs to keep the flipping space of the camera module, and this space may produce some micro-sound when vibrating. Will not affect the use of the machine

Giorgio80
Star III
kikoly said:
m2rz01vcbnmu.jpg

Hello, everyone, because ZF6 needs to keep the flipping space of the camera module, and this space may produce some micro-sound when vibrating. Will not affect the use of the machine
the bad sound is coming from the whole smartphone, not from the flipping camera, and affects only notification

Saran
Rising Star II
I find this annoying too, the vibration is too strong for notifications, makes all the people sitting near me stare at my phone. Need an option for reducing the vibration for notifications. 

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Vibration intensity can be adjusted for Incoming calls, Notifications and Touch vibration. Look for the option "Vibration Intensity" in "Sound" Setting.