This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW (WW) and US android 11

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Can anybody explain to me is there any differences between TW (WW) and US, because i downloaded TW (WW) version and already installed it, because im afraid if there is a problem in the future. Should I rollback to A10 or stay like this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Whatever
Rising Star I
ramdanrivanto

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144203#Comment_144203

I sideloaded TW (WW) and run very well until now, no carrier issue at all but maybe a few bugs while gaming but i believe asus fil patch it soon.

View post
hey, are u from Indonesia?

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Very well, I will rollback again to android 10. Thanks for the answer 👍

Raghu_B_R
Star III
I think it will not cause a major issue but I think in future you will face language issue cuz you downloaded the TW version but if u can rollback to A10 and wait for OTA it's the best

Scooo
Rising Star I
ramdanrivanto

Can anybody explain to me is there any differences between TW (WW) and US, because i downloaded TW (WW) version and already installed it, because im afraid if there is a problem in the future. Should I rollback to A10 or stay like this?

TW (WW) and US android 11
The TW (WW) is actually the global version. If your phone currently has WW version on, you can go ahead and have it installed.
Go to System>About Phone>Software Information and check the build number. If there's WW in it then you can very well install the available global package.
However, if it says US currently, then it is advisable you wait for the official build for US. You won't have any problems, but the differences in regions could cause you some compatibility issues with the carrier and you might run a bad network until you roll back.

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Scooo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42601/tw-ww-and-us-android-11

The TW (WW) is actually the global version. If your phone currently has WW version on, you can go ahead and have it installed.

Go to System>About Phone>Software Information and check the build number. If there's WW in it then you can very well install the available global package.

However, if it says US currently, then it is advisable you wait for the official build for US. You won't have any problems, but the differences in regions could cause you some compatibility issues with the carrier and you might run a bad network until you roll back.

View post
I sideloaded TW (WW) and run very well until now, no carrier issue at all but maybe a few bugs while gaming but i believe asus fil patch it soon.