This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theres any way to take multiple shots without pressing any button?

doublem101
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: QP1A.190711.005.WW_Phone-17.1810.2009.176
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there,
I know theres the burst mode that takes multiple shots while pressing the button but theres a big chance the phone will slightly moves even with a tripod and it's a pain in the end to align all the shots.
What i need is any way to set how many shots i want to take (like 50, 100, etc), set a timer and after that the phone will take all those shots without any intervention.
I checked the native app and gcam and i didn't find any way to do it. Am i correct or i'm missing something? I was avoiding to use any 3rd APP to not loose any quality but do you know any good to do it?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
doublem101

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: QP1A.190711.005.WW_Phone-17.1810.2009.176
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi there,

I know theres the burst mode that takes multiple shots while pressing the button but theres a big chance the phone will slightly moves even with a tripod and it's a pain in the end to align all the shots.

What i need is any way to set how many shots i want to take (like 50, 100, etc), set a timer and after that the phone will take all those shots without any intervention.

I checked the native app and gcam and i didn't find any way to do it. Am i correct or i'm missing something? I was avoiding to use any 3rd APP to not loose any quality but do you know any good to do it?

Theres any way to take multiple shots without pressing any button?
There's no feature like that and to be honest, you're the first one I've seen with this request. If it becomes a frequently requested feature, we might consider adding it