cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker Phone Issue

mcanders041190
Star II
I need some help!!!
I started to have issues right after I updated to android 11. The first issue I had was when I would take a phone call through the default app and or Google Hangouts my call would answer to the speaker phone even though it showed it as the earpiece. When that would happen an echo would go through the microphone making it impossible to talk. I'm assuming an update fixed that.
The new issue is where I turn on speaker phone at max volume the sound comes through like it's at 5%, basically a whisper. Same default app, google hangouts, and duo. I can play music on the speaker with no issues. What steps should I take to resolve this?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mcanders041190

I need some help!!!

I started to have issues right after I updated to android 11. The first issue I had was when I would take a phone call through the default app and or Google Hangouts my call would answer to the speaker phone even though it showed it as the earpiece. When that would happen an echo would go through the microphone making it impossible to talk. I'm assuming an update fixed that.

The new issue is where I turn on speaker phone at max volume the sound comes through like it's at 5%, basically a whisper. Same default app, google hangouts, and duo. I can play music on the speaker with no issues. What steps should I take to resolve this?

Speaker Phone Issue
You must use the Beta program forum for this question. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log this