This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add VoWifi WiFi calling feature for India [Threads Merged]

paras0710
Rising Star II
As Jio and Airtel now have wifi calling in india and soon Vodafone will also implement Wifi calling its time that Asus will add this feature in future updates.
72 REPLIES 72

hewer
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Our team has used this argument more than once when we send our feedback to the decision makers, but they still persist on not allowing it. Maybe with time, they will change their mind.

View post
Even making it an option in Developer Settings would be welcomed in my case. Even with a few bugs, I would like to have the option.

chrissfoot
Star II
I'm making sure that I keep mine pristine so that I can sell it to get another phone as soon as something good enough comes out. I thought this would be a 2 year phone but it'll probaby be 6 months at most now thanks to this.
I was concerned that buying a phone from Asus would have issues like this but I did it anyway, never again. So fed up of having to use whatsapp just to make calls at my home.
Oneplus, Redmi, Pocophone, Xiaomi all support overriding the carrier check through the codes #*#86583#*# and #*#869434#*#, why can't Asus? Seems to be just that Asus don't actually care about their customers.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Agree that it is a bummer that there is no wifi calling. I am meh about volte but wifi calling helps when you are in an area that has no signal (so can't boost it). TMobile.

Kroy
Star III
I can't get my head around the fact that Asus seem to think WiFi calling isn't an integral feature of a modern mobile phone.

newnews
Rising Star II
Yes, VoWifi/VoLTE is must have feature in US