This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone app - call history issue.

Saran
Rising Star II
In the phone app , I can't see the recent call history that I made like yesterday, but only the calls I made 3 to 4 days ago when clicking on a person's call history, the same goes for missed calls too, can't see missed calls that I made yesterday,but can see out going calls to a person 3 to 4 days ago. Have been seeing this issue for a while now since updated to android 10. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

So, did the call issue got solved? I am looking forward to buy this one, but then i saw many complaining about the cal quality.Is it fixed?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Saran

In the phone app , I can't see the recent call history that I made like yesterday, but only the calls I made 3 to 4 days ago when clicking on a person's call history, the same goes for missed calls too, can't see missed calls that I made yesterday,but can see out going calls to a person 3 to 4 days ago. Have been seeing this issue for a while now since updated to android 10. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Phone app - call history issue.
Hm.. might need your help to break it down more clearly.
Outgoing Calls you made "today" wont get included? But you can see listed in the call history the calls made from several days ago?

Are you able to show with a screenshot somehow what is happening? You may send in PM if you dont want to show it here.

Daulat
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13728/phone-app-call-history-issue

Hm.. might need your help to break it down more clearly.

Outgoing Calls you made "today" wont get included? But you can see listed in the call history the calls made from several days ago?

Are you able to show with a screenshot somehow what is happening? You may send in PM if you dont want to show it here.

View post
This is the same issue which I'm facing right now and made a different threads of the same.
See below the screenshot it not registering the calls
MARAB5RLBM8P.jpg
CNKWU63DM65A.jpg

Saran
Rising Star II
Atleast someone agreed with me.