This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues in Asus zenfone 6 after upgrading to android 10

gannu_akhil
Star II
Even though the features in android 10 are exciting, there are many performance issues after upgrading to android 10 in Asus 6Z.
Some of the most irritating things I found after upgrading to android 10 are,
1) Fingerprint unlock got slower: Fingerprint unlock takes a long time for the display to unlock. Earlier in Android 9 pie, it was very fast to unlock the display. But now, it takes more than a second(sometimes even more) to unlock and after unlocking the display, unlock animation(transition from lock screen wallpaper to home screen wallpaper) doesn't look fine and we can experience a lag.
2) Too many lags: After the update, I experienced a lot of lags in switching between the recent apps and for general use as well.
3) Battery draining fastly: The most depressing problem I faced is fast draining of the battery after upgrading to the Android 10. Earlier, I had to just charge the phone once in two days, but now I had to charge the battery everyday.
I hope all these bugs get fixed as soon as possible by upcoming updates. Due to these bugs, I am starting to hate my decision of opting for Asus rather than Oneplus.
107 REPLIES 107

lucian_ungurean
Star III
I have tried different to clean all my autstart app settings, removed unnecesary phone cleaner apps, laggy UI still manifests after 10 days of usage. I have even not used the camera app to test maybe it is the source of the issue, as the camera app has the most predominant behavoiur with crashes and no picture savings. Still better on nova launcher. I saw @prashanth commented regarding the asus developers. Do they have reproduced the issue? Is there someone who is working on this issue?

prashanth
Rising Star II
lucian.ungurean

I have tried different to clean all my autstart app settings, removed unnecesary phone cleaner apps, laggy UI still manifests after 10 days of usage. I have even not used the camera app to test maybe it is the source of the issue, as the camera app has the most predominant behavoiur with crashes and no picture savings. Still better on nova launcher. I saw @prashanth commented regarding the asus developers. Do they have reproduced the issue? Is there someone who is working on this issue?

View post
according to Anders logs have been sent to devlopers but as its chinese new year ......it would take some time to figure out as some would be on holidays ......the final answer is they have started working on it

I'm facing exactly same problem,lag camera , stop phone when using ,fast drain battery, finger print issue, lag mobile.

prashanth
Rising Star II
thorathrishi99

I'm facing exactly same problem,lag camera , stop phone when using ,fast drain battery, finger print issue, lag mobile.

View post
after .121 update the problem increased,untill the devlopers find out the root cause.....the only solution is restart

Anindya
Star I
Hi,

I'm also getting same type of issues. And also getting sensor issues. And some time when opening an app or working on an app suddenly screen flashing so first. And please try to improve picture quality for android 10.