cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problems

krewniak19
Rising Star II

Asus 6

now there is another problem after update, after ending the call the screen remains dark after taking away from the ear why is that? can you help it?

20 REPLIES 20

Bhasky
Rising Star II
krewniak19

restoring to factory settings did not help, removing the case did not help, cleaning the sensor did not help the sensor works worse and worse, once the screen goes out during a conversation, sometimes it does not, once the screen lights up after the conversation, once it does not light up, today it did not light up at all, I could not turn off the phone or turn on, auto-brightness is also going crazy, the guy on the hotline told me that this problem will disappear after the new update, is that true? the battery is also not much better after the update ... 132, where is Asus support, where zenui help, where device care, why did you do something good, how should I do a test and diagnostics of the proximity sensor, android 10 was great, android 11 only problems, please answer

View post
Tip: Never trust Customer care executives / Service center executives, they are totally unaware of certain facts of a device, they are unaware of the forums as well, so better stick to Forum mods and some exp users here who shares / reports significant issues / updates / tips

krewniak19
Rising Star II
so here I am writing about my problems but so far hardly anyone answers

Bhasky
Rising Star II
krewniak19

so here I am writing about my problems but so far hardly anyone answers

View post
It happens, like no one guarantees about the time to any solution/help , it all takes time of every individual, meanwhile keep searching forum for related info by keywords and some youtube videos and xda forum

_jis_
Zen Master III
@krewniak19 how should I do a test and diagnostics of the proximity sensor
ASUS smartphones have built-in test SW:
Enter the .12345+= sequence in the ASUS calculator and perform the Proximity test.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210227-121503581.jpg
not working, nothing is happening