This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus 6z's camera isn't flipping instead a message is shown"camera cannot flip". Pls help

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

37 REPLIES 37

mohanraj45
Star II
walter.costajunior

My Z6 have a problem with the proximity sensor. It is stuck in ON Mode. I disable the sensor in Call menu, but this disable only in calls. Other times The system think that a object in sensor and camera not flip. I dont use any case. Any glass. Nothing. I tried Hard reset. Update to last firmware. And nothing resolve. My phone have 48h of use. Help me please.

ERZ76DIJPW6J.jpg

HU9DWAFVLWO0.jpg

View post
Same problem for me past 1week

brunofracalossi
Star III
I have similar problem... I get the message that camera can't flip when I try to invert with the button... If I do it using volume buttons, then it works fine, so probably it is something weird with the sensor, could I get some help with that? Something like disabling the sensor at least to avoid this wrong error

brunofracalossi
Star III
I noticed that in my case it seems that the proximity sensor is maybe broken, because it is always considering that there is something close to it, but I have no glass or dirty on it.. and it is always fully ON... so, is there a way to disable this sensor?

_jis_
Zen Master III
Do you happen to have a back cover that also covers the top edge?

brunofracalossi
Star III
_jis_

Do you happen to have a back cover that also covers the top edge?

View post
not in my case, it really seems that sensor is broken, it really would be nice to have a way to completely disable the sensor in the system (we only can do it for calls, but for other apps it causes some boring effects)