This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My asus 6z is getting restarting again and again...i got my new phone just a day before what is this

mppavish
Star I
Am i joke to you i got my new asus 6 just a day before i have been using it for 2 days it's getting restarting again and again several times i don't know what's the reason....i need a solution...

7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
If your phone is auto-restarting, please contact your reseller or local repair center.

Mackman93
Star I
Mine was doin the same thing. On day 3 it turned off and wouldnt turn on again. Sent it back last Wednesday, waiting on a new one

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Welcome to the most and least concerned mother board issue , which is merely only 30 affected out of millions , as per Asus. No matter, the affected count increases ,they will tell only 30 and it's negligible.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Well since it's been only 2 days you can file for replacement. You're lucky you bought the phone so late. The people who bought on the first week of launch (literally the first second of launch for me. I must have one of the earliest to order this phone) got to know that their phones are faulty after the replacement period was over.