This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Standby Battery Drain

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
This mobile network standby is draining the most of the battery than any other usage I have done.. Its not fair.. Please tell us some solutions about it.. I have never faced this kind of issue earlier when I had noughat version mobile... Seems like this problem came after oreo.. Please help me..
27 REPLIES 27

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We can do a simple test to see if there's something wrong with your phone. Next time you go to bed, don't connect your charger. Instead, put your phone in flight mode. If you haven't lost more than 1% per hour of sleep, then there's nothing wrong with your phone. If you loose more than that, then there's something wrong and we can investigate

Liiwu
Star I
As I noticed this is a fairly common problem, because I bought a power bank and I’m not nervous.
The main thing is to get used to it and then you don’t notice

siarekpiotr
Star I
Anders_ASUS

We can do a simple test to see if there's something wrong with your phone. Next time you go to bed, don't connect your charger. Instead, put your phone in flight mode. If you haven't lost more than 1% per hour of sleep, then there's nothing wrong with your phone. If you loose more than that, then there's something wrong and we can investigate

View post
My phone's on aeroplane mode all the time. I only use WiFi and still the network drains almost 50% of the battery. Insane!
screenshot-20200722-225631259.jpg