This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message don't force the camera

Rebel
Star II
During the navigation on the bike I always get this message due perhaps to an incorrect reading by the sensors. It's annoying because I have to always press ok.
Please add a setting for disable this advice.
(Google translate) 
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This message comes up because the phone detects that the camera flips out by force. Because the bike shakes. The message is per design but your camera doesn't take damage. At the same time, I wouldn't recommend that you take a bumpy road every day with the phone attached to your bike. In the long run there's a small risk that it can wear out the motor. Can't you have it in your pocket?

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
This message comes up because the phone detects that the camera flips out by force. Because the bike shakes. The message is per design but your camera doesn't take damage. At the same time, I wouldn't recommend that you take a bumpy road every day with the phone attached to your bike. In the long run there's a small risk that it can wear out the motor. Can't you have it in your pocket?

This issue will be fixed in subsequent software updates. 
By the following post:

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/6980/%E6%89%8B%E6%A9%9F%E7%94%A8%E6%96%BC%E6%A9%9F%E8%BB%8A%E... 

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Please update the firmware to 1906.167

Rebel
Star II
kikoly said:
Please update the firmware to 1906.167
Resolved!
Now you can hide the message. Thanks.