cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues that needs fix

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
1. Auto rotation sometimes doesn't work
2. Front camera opens directly when you get video call becomes an issue if in pocket
3. when in call you cannot go to any other screen. screen stays locked on call screen. 
4. Auto brightness sometimes doesn't work
5. Free ram is around 1gb which does not look good i have honor 10 with 6gb ram and always get 2.5gb free ram. i don't think optiflex is problem because i already have it off.
6. Low light camera is not up to the mark when compared with other camera with same specs
7 Slow motion 480fps looks below average and are we getting 960fps considering the chip it has. 
8. Struggles with with focus when taking macro shots whereas other phones with same lens can handle it much better. 
9. There is no option to have multiple users profile. 
10. Option to change clock position. 
11. Battery life could be better its great though. 
12. Camera gets foggy sometimes automatically due to moisture i guess and it happens from inside the lens. 

these are few i experienced others can add if any so that asus can fix them. Ear piece lil better now but not sure if it will be updated any further. 
51 REPLIES 51

subhrajit1986
Star III
2. Front camera opens directly when you get video call becomes an issue if in pocket
3. when in call you cannot go to any other screen. screen stays locked on call screen. 
5. Free ram is around 1gb which does not look good i have honor 10 with 6gb ram and always get 2.5gb free ram. i don't think optiflex is problem because i already have it off.
6. Low light camera is not up to the mark when compared with other camera with same specs

these are few i experienced others can add if any so that asus can fix them. Ear piece lil better now but not sure if it will be updated any further. 
Front camera opens directly when you get video call becomes an issue if in pocket - Also an issue if the phone is lying flat on the desk and there is an incoming video call.
Why can't the proximity sensor handle these scenarios?

dasrotegrauen
Star II
Info LED nicht für andere Apps wählbar. ZB WhatsApp Grün, Telegramm Blau

Video um 180 Grad drehen nicht möglich
Fotos mit Pfeilen, Rahmen oder ähnlichen nachträglich bearbeiten. Bei meinem Xiaomi ständig in Gebrauch. 

agilo3
Star III
+1
I disabled the clock entirely because I cannot get used to its position on the left. Absolutely hate it!

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
7 Slow motion 480fps looks below average and are we getting 960fps considering the chip it has. 
8. Struggles with with focus when taking macro shots whereas other phones with same lens can handle it much better. 
9. There is no option to have multiple users profile. 
11. Battery life could be better its great though. 
12. Camera gets foggy sometimes automatically due to moisture i guess and it happens from inside the lens. 

For your fifth problem l have a fix, check out the discussion 'RAM MANAGEMENT AND HEATING ISSUE'