WhateverWhy u want to use asus launcher it kind of suck use nova (forever love)
- Yeah I don't know it, so care to tell me how to do it in asus launcher?
- Yeah I know this, it's just I don't want to bother where I have to backup my contact to email then restore it so the whatsapp clone then can read the contact. So what if there's one new contact? Instead the whatsapp clone can read that new contact via contact list, I have to backup my contact to email first then restore it again to my phone so that the whatsapp clone can read that one new contact? Not very practical right? That's why I always said that asus implementation of clone app is sucks big time compare to other manufacturer.
So instead you only commented I don't know how to do the thing I ask. It's much more faster and helping if you commented about how to do it.
Whatever1. "Icon pack support has been removed from the launcher" yes that's true from what I know this was done to avoid some compatibility issues (other OEMs have did the same afaik)
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZenFone 6 ZS630KL
- Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2011.107
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: every time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Youtube Music
Look, I don't like this android 11 on zenfone 6.
First, on this version zen ui launcher I can't change icon pack anymore, the option wasn't there.
Second, I don't know if it's android 11 behavior or a bug, but after closing youtube music, the media control doesn't disappear, I have to restart the phone to make it disappear
Third, seems like asus programmer didn't do anything to their crappy twin apps. It still can't access contact for whatsapp.
So how can I downgrade to android 10? I've tried to download android 10 firmware and place it on microsd, and then try to install it via recovery mode but it didn't work
How to downgrade to Android 10