This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fear to update my Z6 due to ongoing motherboard failure issue

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
I am loving my z6 but in fear that it may stop working anytime due to genenius Asus engineers. A motherboard failure in any phone is hard to do asus proved that it is very easy and any stable fota update can break your phone. No doubt phone is good but asus is killing me. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS u guys are awesome and supporting us with answering all our doubts. can anyone of you inform us how can we check that our phone is safe or are we on mercy of god and any updatr can break and make our phone dead? I know it is not 1000usd phone but even a 50usd phones dont break like z6 is breaking. if your stable update can break motherboard then what beta will do??? This is serious quality issue from asus. I am feeling like z6 is manufactured to be break one by one after each update. I love updates but after z6 hardware issue i always pray not to have any update. Hope u will understand our issue and clearify us if my z6 is safe and will be safe in future updates as well?
All 2019 flagship are preparing to get android 10 and z6 still fighting with call quality and worst hardware failure issue with each update someone report that their device broken.
#I DONT WANT TO BREAK MY Z6
36 REPLIES 36

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
ankitmagar.35

@Anders_ASUS hi I purchased this 6z silver today and it started switching off by itself and doesn't turns on. After so many tries it starts. What should I do. M literally crying.

View post
File for replacement. You still have time. I'm happy that this issue got detected early for you.

lanka_vivek
Star II

ankitmagar.35

@Anders_ASUS hi I purchased this 6z silver today and it started switching off by itself and doesn't turns on. After so many tries it starts. What should I do. M literally crying.

View post
If you just bought it, file for replacement immediately. That way you ll save a lot of time running around service centres. But if you are already past your replacement period, go to the service centre personally and explain to the team there that you have done your research and that this is a motherboard issue. Otherwise they ll just do a hard reboot and give it back to you. Don't take no for an answer. Bookmark all these forum webpages and convince them that your issue matches with that of many other devices across the world. Then there will be a waiting period of about 3 weeks for the part to arrive. In my case, my device is working well after motherboard replacement. But it took about 4-5 visits to the service centre.

ummidimahesh_5
Star II
Dont buy asus 6z ... If already you people taken you have wasted your money ... There is no solution for the issue for the 3rd time I have given my mobile to service center again its dead .... And the service center people asking few more days ... Its about 2 months ... Still I didnt get my mobile ...... The only solution is place a complaint in consumer court ... So you people can get your refund ..... I'll help you people .... Ummidimahesh is my insta I'd ... Join with me and get your refund

ummidimahesh_5
Star II
All Asus 6z users ... There is no solution for it ... For the 3rd time i am given to service center ... Ummidimahesh is my insta I'd let's join and get ower money back .... Im placing a complaint in consumer court ... If you people want your money join with me

ummidimahesh_5
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I'm happy to hear that it all got sorted out!

We're aware of the situation and not hiding from the fact that our after sales in India needs improving. It would be great if we could solve everything over night but It's a huge country which comes with many challenges.

I just want you to know that we're listening and that it's in our own interest to improve.

View post
Just I want my money back ..... Because from last 2 months I am roaming like a dog around service center's finally again its dead .... Its very very very serious issue have to place a complaint in consumer court .... There is no meaning of warranty ..... I don't know what you people think about