ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus 6z
Firmware Version: ww_17.1810.2011.183
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phn is not taking fast charging although I m using original charger and cable at any point of day. Also I have switched off scheduled chareging... Any one has any idea what is the problem?
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ashishengr.kumar

1. Model Name: asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version: ww_17.1810.2011.183
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

My phn is not taking fast charging although I m using original charger and cable at any point of day. Also I have switched off scheduled chareging... Any one has any idea what is the problem?

Fast charging not working
Try to change USB cable and see if behaviour is same if yes kindly try changing to new adaptor with new USB cable and than check again if it resolves.
Than try doing SIMMI test 👇
Open calculater> type .12345+= > single test > USB charging test > check if test pass or fail
If test pass than theres nothing wrong with hardware and problem should definitely get solved by changing adaptor and USB cable but if test fails than definetly there something wrong with your charging port/ hardware which can only be fixed by service centre.
So than take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible and please don't forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre.
Thanks!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ashishengr.kumar

1. Model Name: asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version: ww_17.1810.2011.183
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to

Fast charging not working
Clean your charging port (preferably with a tooth pick)