This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charging Issue !!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Ever since the update my phone takes around 6 or 7 hours to fully charge. Thought it was the cable and bought a new ausmo fast charging cable still the issue remains. Now my option is to charge from the power bank which supports fast charging.
25 REPLIES 25

Rangzen
Rising Star II
_jis_

I have original charger, original cable, the latest firmware 137, my ZF6 is over 9 months old and I have no problem with ++ charging at all. So it is not issue with the latest update, it is an issue just for some users. I do not know why.

View post
Keep on parroting. I see you offer no real help other than post rubbish stuff.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Keep calm, please. I just responded to your generalizing first sentence that this is not a common issue:
Ever since the update my phone takes around 6 or 7 hours to fully charge.
You said:
Thought it was the cable and bought a new ausmo fast charging cable still the issue remains.
So let say, that your problem isn't the cable, because you have tested another cable and issue remain.
Now my option is to charge from the power bank which supports fast charging.
Do I understand correctly that if you use a power bank instead of the original charger, does fast charging work?
If so, it would logically look like a problem with your charger. Have you tried any other?

Rangzen
Rising Star II
You think you are real smart and logical? Yo..... before abstracting any particular line of mine with your own answers, you should have scrolled the whole discussion and read other's thread too about this problem. I never mentioned this particular update .137 ruined fast charging infact it started two updates prior to this because of which I never thought there was problem with charging accessories. Besides, I have never dropped the charger nor I carry them outside unlike you who never let battery drop below 30% for battery sake.
By the way, it is out of my own accessment that I solved my charging issue - and genuinely try to help others other than parroting like you - boasting how good your device is - questioning others as to validity of their problems.
No damn non-asus users would care to write unnecessary things here !!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There there now. I think it's best for both of you @_jis_ and @krangtzen to just stop talking to each other. Please, no more comments.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
krangtzen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50850#Comment_50850

View post
He's sharing his experience. I'll send you the log tool.