This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charging Issue !!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Ever since the update my phone takes around 6 or 7 hours to fully charge. Thought it was the cable and bought a new ausmo fast charging cable still the issue remains. Now my option is to charge from the power bank which supports fast charging.
25 REPLIES 25

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Ok, so just to make sure. When you're charging your phone, is it hot, or is it very hot in your environment? Do you see the two plus signs above the battery when charging?

Have all of you tested with more than one cable (preferably a new one) to rule out that the original one might be broken.

View post
The is charging fine as it should be after I bought new charger and adaptor, but the phone acts up weird as in when on charging mode it makes sound of attaching cables. No heating isuue whatsoever. I would appreciate if you relay on to developers to push quality updates with bug fixes and all details in the description. I have seen OTA without any description which makes no sense to update.

Thanks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
krangtzen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49438#Comment_49438

The is charging fine as it should be after I bought new charger and adaptor, but the phone acts up weird as in when on charging mode it makes sound of attaching cables. No heating isuue whatsoever. I would appreciate if you relay on to developers to push quality updates with bug fixes and all details in the description. I have seen OTA without any description which makes no sense to update.

Thanks

View post
New ASUS charger or 3rd party? It shouldn't make sounds like that. If you want, we could log your device and when you hear this sound, please note the time and generate a log that we can have a look at

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Yes by a brand called 'Ausmo' both Adaptor and cable. And how do I generate this log?

iamyourtoday
Star I
Post the latest update, my phone is getting heat up more and fast charging is not happening. In my normal usage as well the battery is draining fast. I checked all the background pps but it's normal and not much of the memory is been used. Help me with the solution. I think there is some issues with the latest update.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I have original charger, original cable, the latest firmware 137, my ZF6 is over 9 months old and I have no problem with ++ charging at all. So it is not issue with the latest update, it is an issue just for some users. I do not know why.