cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging issue with ZenFone 6

abhimathew22
Star III
Hey All,
From the past week my 6z isn't supporting fast charge.
I tried other fast chargers from Huawei & samsung and still no fast charging. since samsung allows "Smart charging, at least my Phone could be charged while as when using Asus original (charger and cable) pair and Huawei's pair, no charging at all!!
It charges for a few seconds and gives an alert of charging off and keeps on making that noise (ding.... ding .... ding...)
It is fast charging that my fone isn't supporting and shows 6-7 hours to full charge but charges up in 4-5 hours.
Please please suggest a way out or anything that could help.

PS : Schedule charging was off, no battery monitoring of any kind is active.
42 REPLIES 42

vitink7
Star II
THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THE CABLE I HAVE ORDERED THREE CABLES USED ALL BUT CHARGING IS STILL VERY VERY SLOW. 4 PER CENT IS CHARGED IN AN HOUR. SO MANY PEOPLE' HAVE COMPLAINTS BUT ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED YET.

vitink7
Star II
THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THE CABLE I HAVE ORDERED THREE CABLES USED ALL BUT CHARGING IS STILL VERY VERY SLOW. 4 PER CENT IS CHARGED IN AN HOUR. SO MANY PEOPLE' HAVE COMPLAINTS BUT ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED YET.

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
Anders_ASUS

@abhimathew22 , @kinguntas23 , @tomyy0842 & @nando.biomed

I need your help to troubleshoot this issue. I have sent a private message (envelope in top right corner) to all of you

View post
Please @Anders_ASUS it's need to be fixed immediately or recall the update other wise user going to face a very big problem because of huge battery need fast charging.

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/83394#Comment_83394

I believe in some cases, it's hardware (wither cable, charger, USB-connector in phone or circuit board), in some cases it's a background app that's increasing the temperature and in some cases, it's just because the user lives in a constant 30+ celsius environment. But the bottomline is that we haven't found any bug that's causing this

View post
We are telling that issue with the update, as of our concern recall the update then check what will happen.

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
It's 4 hours to get the charge of 34 percentage I think it's not even receiving the charge of 5 volts do something please