This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

sharanknataraja
Star III
sedl23

When your audio stops go to sound settings and adjust the ringtone volume so that it plays through the phone. Once it plays your audio should resume through the Bluetooth

I'm having the same issue that's just a quick fix

View post
It worked partially some time but not for every time,
Thanks for your quick fix
Asus will take action(hopefully)regarding to this bugs

sedl23
Rising Star II
sharanknatarajan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44619#Comment_44619

It worked partially some time but not for every time,

Thanks for your quick fix

Asus will take action(hopefully)regarding to this bugs

View post
It usually works every sometimes u have to do it 2 or times but it usually works after the first time

sharanknataraja
Star III
sedl23

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44660#Comment_44660

It usually works every sometimes u have to do it 2 or times but it usually works after the first time

View post
I appreciate it, @sedl23 thank you soo much
@Anders_ASUS please note this another person also got this type of issue, so please try to fix this bug or issues, waiting for you response.

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Hi, I'm also having same issue with bluetooth headset/bluetooth equipment as mentioned above, there are lots of bug in new UI like while I'm trying to us screen recording it doesn't work well.. we cannot record audio from system or microphone.. asus we thought your one of the best manufacturer in world but I can't see that kind of aggressiveness from your side... one of the worst Service centres that I ever seen.. I have problem with my phone after121 update, and service centre takes 15 days to resolve the problem,and asus india head promise if there is problem with your phone, service centre will give you previous flagship untill problem will not solve, but this doesn't happend from your side, your guys are lying with us.. what are you doing guys.... Seriously you are ASUS,this we cannot accept from you guys... I'm facing issue with bluetooth headset/bluetooth equipments and also... Screen recording because I record my all PUBG videos so I'm facing this issue everyday. Please solve this BUG

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
varundabades@gmail.com

@Anders_ASUS Hi, I'm also having same issue with bluetooth headset/bluetooth equipment as mentioned above, there are lots of bug in new UI like while I'm trying to us screen recording it doesn't work well.. we cannot record audio from system or microphone.. asus we thought your one of the best manufacturer in world but I can't see that kind of aggressiveness from your side... one of the worst Service centres that I ever seen.. I have problem with my phone after121 update, and service centre takes 15 days to resolve the problem,and asus india head promise if there is problem with your phone, service centre will give you previous flagship untill problem will not solve, but this doesn't happend from your side, your guys are lying with us.. what are you doing guys.... Seriously you are ASUS,this we cannot accept from you guys... I'm facing issue with bluetooth headset/bluetooth equipments and also... Screen recording because I record my all PUBG videos so I'm facing this issue everyday. Please solve this BUG

View post
I'm not sure if you're experiencing the same issue. Are you saying that you're hearing notification sounds via your bluetooth headset but no media sound?