This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery drain after 119 update

shing3232
Star I
I encounter large battery drain after update to 119. I notice one core constant load 100% but cannot find any process does .

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
What if you prevent all apps from starting in system settings -> battery -> PowerMaster -> auto-start manager. Then you kill/clear all apps in the recent apps overview. Is one of the cores still working? If all cores are idle, then you can start apps one by one to find the guilty one. Start with apps that you have recently installed or apps that have been recently updated. You can see which apps that have been updated in Google Play store

mosimchah
Rising Star I
ZKLJ4WV48ZW7.jpg
K5F3C5D1MDH6.jpg
3G3949SVSUJ5.jpg
The cpu load is normal for me on .119

_jis_
Zen Master III
@mosimchah
Just a note on your Deep Sleep value, it could be higher, the 53% is not very good. I usually reach about 95% overnight and 70-85% during the day. This, of course, has a big impact on battery life.
For me personally, not SOT, but Deep Sleep is the main marker of how well the phone is saving battery power.

mosimchah
Rising Star I
_jis_

@mosimchah

Just a note on your Deep Sleep value, it could be higher, the 53% is not very good. I usually reach about 95% overnight and 70-85% during the day. This, of course, has a big impact on battery life.

For me personally, not SOT, but Deep Sleep is the main marker of how well the phone is saving battery power.

View post
True although I only lose about 1% battery overnight so it's not a big deal for me