This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Asus improve the vibrations in the next update because they are very weak, thank you
11 REPLIES 11

evnchn
Rising Star II
The vibration motor is rated for a set voltage. Increasing the vibration beyond what is available now means increasing voltage beyond rated value, which is about as nonsense and dangerous as increasing your heart rate to above 180.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I do not agree to the end, previous asusy that I had had a powerful vibration motor and nothing happened. To date, I have Asus 2 and I have it for the fifth year. You can increase the power of vibrations a little, especially since programs from the Play store that support vibrations show that you can have strong vibrations and Asus 6 also has them, all you have to do is set the vibration strength, anyone can set it as you like, Asus Anders right? ?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
evnchn

The vibration motor is rated for a set voltage. Increasing the vibration beyond what is available now means increasing voltage beyond rated value, which is about as nonsense and dangerous as increasing your heart rate to above 180.

View post
That means my heart is overclocked while I'm running as I can reach 200 without problem 😄
There's also problem with camera module. If vibrations were stronger, it would rattle.

evnchn
Rising Star II
krewniak19

I do not agree to the end, previous asusy that I had had a powerful vibration motor and nothing happened. To date, I have Asus 2 and I have it for the fifth year. You can increase the power of vibrations a little, especially since programs from the Play store that support vibrations show that you can have strong vibrations and Asus 6 also has them, all you have to do is set the vibration strength, anyone can set it as you like, Asus Anders right? ?

View post
I get what you mean. Short pulses of vibration may not have the same intensity as the vibration motor takes time to speed up. It may be possible to spike the voltage when the vibration first begin to get the motor up and running asap, but by that time we are talking about putting advanced tech into a pathetic motor, and it might be better for ASUS to install some linear vibrators like taptic engine. Sure, spiking the voltage can be a hotfix, but not a particularly good one.