Did you mean: 

ASUS 6z auto Reboot & Switching off problem. Now its Dead

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: Don't know. Phone is Dead now
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Multiple times
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Asus Customer service team,
I purchased Asus 6z phone from Flipkart on 10-Aug-2019. After 3 months of usage, i faced phone's auto Turn off & restart issues multiple times.
Then i logged complaint (Service No=A1911100130). That time, this issue resolved after an OTA Software update & phone was performing well until this week.
During last 2 days, my phone was again turning off automatically multiple times in a day & i had to power it ON manually. I called Asus service center Regenersis India, Bangalore yesterday & they suggested me to Reset the phone & visit service centre on Monday 10-Aug.
But today morning, the Phone has turned off again & it is not at all powering ON now.
During Covid-19 situation & pregnant lady at home, i can not take a risk to travel to Asus service center which is 30 kilometres far from my home.
Tomorrow is the last day of my phone's warranty & i am really disappointed and clueless about this problem's resolution.
Please help me & suggest - What should i do now?

2 REPLIES 2

Bhasky
Rising Star II
As far as i know, there will be 10 days of grace period, meanwhile write a mail via MyASUS app by addressing the situation and issue, also try to contact CC, at Bengaluru definitely you will get it sorted out

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.