Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on Android 10 for RU?

Grayfader
Star III
Hello!
Still no RU versions of Q updates ?, nor FOTA or here:
ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) BIOS и ПО | Смартфоны | ASUS в РоссииIs there even an approximate forecast for the date? ?
I updated manually on WW and now google pay does not work ?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

e_f_chan
Star III
Sorry not being Asus staff idk when 10 for RU will be out but I also had the issue with Google Play not working after I upgraded. A user here helped me:
1. Check that your device is certified for Play Protect in Play Store by going to Settings and scroll to the bottom
2. If not, clear storage and cache in Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework (toggle Show System in the three dot menu to see the last two), then reboot your phone. I had to do this a few times but eventually it showed my device as certified.
3. Then clear storage and cache on Google Pay and re-add your cards, they should now work as before 🙂

View solution in original post

Grayfader
Star III
e_f_chan

Sorry not being Asus staff idk when 10 for RU will be out but I also had the issue with Google Play not working after I upgraded. A user here helped me:

1. Check that your device is certified for Play Protect in Play Store by going to Settings and scroll to the bottom

2. If not, clear storage and cache in Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework (toggle Show System in the three dot menu to see the last two), then reboot your phone. I had to do this a few times but eventually it showed my device as certified.

3. Then clear storage and cache on Google Pay and re-add your cards, they should now work as before 🙂

View post
Thanks, mate! Same steps helped me too!
Now i have no questions, topic can be solved ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

e_f_chan
Star III

Grayfader
Star III
e_f_chan

View post
Thanks, mate! Same steps helped me too!
Now i have no questions, topic can be solved ?

Grayfader
Star III
Yep, i think that is main reason why GPay began to work
it's just a coincidence with what i did with all those cache and storage clearing ?