Monark
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: .156
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any new update coming this month already it's been 2 months june security patch is too old @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
14 REPLIES 14

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
Atleast let us know how are you going to support this model and what's going on currently.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Monark
Zen Master I
I think that's it for us🥲

magpt
Star II
Indeed, we are just being ignored by moderators. Would be good to receive information if Asus 6 reached end of support. It is really a shame that a quite decent phone becomes obsolete after 3 years. This was the Asus premium model.

superniiice
Star III
magpt

Indeed, we are just being ignored by moderators. Would be good to receive information if Asus 6 reached end of support. It is really a shame that a quite decent phone becomes obsolete after 3 years. This was the Asus premium model.

View post
Indeed, it becomes obsolete after only 2.5 years. In addition, the promise of regular security patches in the 3rd year after releasee {every 2 months} is not being upheld by ASUS.
What a shame.

newnews
Rising Star II
That's why Asus phone is still minor. OnePlus starts late then Asus but now it is very successful. They provide better service and more stable ROM. Also they are very supportive to 3rd party ROM. You can unlock and lock bootloader easier and doesn't lose the warranty. That's why they are getting bigger.