This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About music Volume

Saran
Rising Star II
When listening to music ,it becomes audible only after the volume is adjusted to 10th step where it should been at 7th step. A couple of friends also noted this. 
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please explain again with other words? Are you listening through the speaker or headphones? The volume has 15 steps and I would say that the volume is very loud at step 10 though the speakers

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Can you please explain again with other words? Are you listening through the speaker or headphones? The volume has 15 steps and I would say that the volume is very loud at step 10 though the speakers
He says either about bluetooth or wired headphones. And I agree. Last 4 steps have very distinctive volume levels while it is too quiet for most headphones on volume < 8/15. My BT speaker connected to a Windows PC at 30% has comparable volume level to 9/15 here  which is over 50%. Quite a difference.

Saran
Rising Star II
Hi, the thing is most of us can't hear anything when volume is reduced below 8th step, whether it's through headphone or speaker, we can barely hear anything on the 5th step, the last 5 steps dramatically increases volume when compared to the first 10 steps. If we want to totally silence the audio , we don't have to reduce it to first or second step, we just have to reduce to 5th or 6th step . I do have a premium earphone and a cheap earphone and it all sound the same. No increase in audio between the first 8 steps. A recalibration needed for this. 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Saran said:
Hi, the thing is most of us can't hear anything when volume is reduced below 8th step, whether it's through headphone or speaker, we can barely hear anything on the 5th step, the last 5 steps dramatically increases volume when compared to the first 10 steps. If we want to totally silence the audio , we don't have to reduce it to first or second step, we just have to reduce to 5th or 6th step . I do have premium earphone and a cheap earphone and it all sound the same. No increase in audio between the first 8 steps. A recalibration needed for this. 
Agreed. This is a problem many people seem to be facing. The volume change is not very consistent