This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.
after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.
through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.
F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.
today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .
they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.
seriously ASUS ??????
i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%
shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus
my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great
let me be honest if i didnt get help,
my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS
49 REPLIES 49

mudrit98
Star II
I just purchased it and a faulty phone came so after replacemnt the 2nd unit has a unique problem it restarts all by itself. What should I do. Should I return to flipkart or replace it? Or should I send it service centre to get the motherboards fixed.

vinitphone25
Star I
Got my device on 3rd July, on 4th Sep it got few bootloops and then died. No Power, No Nothing, phone not detected.
After 35 days, service center replaced the motherboard.

Now using it. God knows what will happen in future.

@mona20000723 @Anders_ASUS

gururaajsl
Star I
Even I bought Asus 6z from flipkart on 10th July 2019 and after a month it turned off. I took to service centre they told it is mother boar issue and they will replace it after 15 days as no parts are available. They gave after 15 days after repeated follow ups with them. Again after 1 hour after FOTA 167 update, the phone restarting itself every 5 minutes and they turned off. Again took to service centre next day and called customer care. Very stupid customer care worse i would say. Asus spoke person himself told it is hardware issue which after getting updates crashes. After replacing mother board twice also the phone is ot working properly no one can hear y voice on call now and Asus service centre here in bangalore in Cunningham road F1 service centre told they cant do anything as Asus is not providing any parts for this phone please call customer care. Customer care is asking to take it service centre again. Flipkart is not taking any responsibility. I am going to proceed legally with this now very soon

ummidimahesh_5
Star II
girishsonu2000

i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.

after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.

through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.

F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.

today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .

they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.

seriously ASUS ??????

i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%

shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus

my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great

let me be honest if i didnt get help,

my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )
my mobile is also dead since 20 days in service center ... not even giving my mobile or refund ..... please give a complaint in consumer court (ummidimahesh my insta id)

mppavish
Star I
**** off asus...
i believed in your product and got the asus 6z. i had a restart issue i made a replacement to it so that i got a new 6z.
again the issue is continuing and i feel very bad for my decision for choosing asus 6z now the new mobile which i had beed hardly used it not more than 2 days the phone got frequent restart and it is dead now .
thank you for giving me such a wonderful product i am very much glad that asus is been making a device just for a sake.
I regret it for choosing asus 6z .
Hats off asus engineers and asus.
*Language*