rpnandanSame problem here. I was today at service centre in order to get my power button fixed,after the service center gave me back my device,I noticed Ultra wide not working,when I investigated with the service centre they said its not hardware fault and asked me to go-to zentalk forum
I'm unable to use ultrawide camera in my zenfone 5z, anyone else faced such problems and got a fix?
Zenfone 5z ultrawide camera issue
victor0_ASUSI can guarantee it's a bug. I have not hard reset my phone as I don't have access to laptop. I enquired with the service center and they said it's a software glitch.
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for the latest software version.
2. Go to Camera settings
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
6. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India