cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z. how to stop incoming call from taking entire screen

harrie95
Star II
W3IP1IQ2ZFY9.gif
Why this simple setting feature is not there in the (phone app). Plz update the app plz.
Im surprised its a lolipop update feature why is this missing
Is there anyway i can have this function
7 REPLIES 7

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Yes we need this feature asus.... Also while on an incoming call we cannot go back to where we left. We have to wait that entire time till the call has not ended to go back. The home screen or the back gesture doesn't work at this time. And neither the phone has call pop-up on screen feature.
Pls asus look into this issue.

abdullah8shk
Star II
It's true if we don't have to attend a call then we have to wait and stare the full screen, for the to be completed.
Instead if a mobile screen is active just a pop up notification should come of an incoming call.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
abdullah8shk

It's true if we don't have to attend a call then we have to wait and stare the full screen, for the to be completed.

Instead if a mobile screen is active just a pop up notification should come of an incoming call.

View post
But no luck... I am continously trying to bring the moderators attention to this annoying thing from past 6 months. Neither it was resolved in pie nor in Android 10 till yet. No luck till yet. Well fingers crossed 🤞🏻.
Peace.

harrie95
Star II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72775#Comment_72775

But no luck... I am continously trying to bring the moderators attention to this annoying thing from past 6 months. Neither it was resolved in pie nor in Android 10 till yet. No luck till yet. Well fingers crossed 🤞🏻.

Peace.

View post
Well its not like a new feature that ASUS is developing from scratch, I don't understand.. how hard can it be to just leave the default feature as it is..