Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1912.115
Frequency of Occurrence: from android 9, constantly
APP Name: System apps, phone app
Last edited by rbandziulyte on 2019/12/24 20:03
I have a few questions. After new, old firmware, many problems.
1. What app manages incoming, missed, outgoing calls and voice mail settings? I can't find it in the phone app. In the phone app i find: inbox call and going call.
2. Incoming, missed, calls i found telecom service app. Yet missed calls find contacts app. Where to find outgoing calls,voice mail? Some sort of mess.
3. Defaults programs> phone app> contacts. Has the contacts app started to control the phone? Very strange. Maybe, the others phone are set differently.
4. Please, someone upload your screenshot defaults programs.
5. Notifications settings for the phone app incorrect. Behavior>show silent. Sound>there is no. aybe that's why some don't see incoming calls - barisbas2641.
6. Phone app there is no "display over other apps". Why you removed this feature?
7. Asus app launcher "display over other apps" not working.It is frozen after android 9 update. I am unable to move slider to grant permission. Wrote the same niramaysonibhp, post on 2019/5/8. Clear cache & storage does not help. There are no three points to remove program updates (restore factory settings). Why you removed this feature?
8. Developer option>disable"bluetooh" A2DP. Slider on. I turn it off and after a while it turns on again. Maybe it needs to be turned on?
9. Microphone problem when it sometimes doesn't work. Sometimes, my friends hear me bad when calling.
To me it has been since the purchase of the phone. Google say ok, google assistant and voice mach disabled.
10. Why many Asus apps it is not possible to remove program updates?
11. Before each update i do Wipe cache partition. I understand and maintain the phone.