iamamintn
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ASUS_X017DA_14.0400.1811.061
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.2GHz
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I have a real big problem with soubd quality when a music with a bass played on background!!!Is this problem from software or it is from hardware ?? please help
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/17 17:37 Hi iamamintn, Good day. How's the music quality performance? Here're some tips as below for your reference. Please notice, the interface would be different because of different model and system version. How to adjust parameter value of AudioWizard https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-224087-1-1.html Thank you.

iamamintn
Star I
Thanks but i mean when i am recording a video for example in a car that music is playing , then when play the video the music recorded in it is awful

Kom
Star I
iamamintn posted on 2019/1/17 21:07 Thanks but i mean when i am recording a video for example in a car that music is playing , then when ...
Upload a sample video, so ASUS may understand clearly.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi iamamintn, Sorry for my mistake. I would suggest you update the system to the latest WW-14.0400.1903.065. (settings> system > system update) If this problem still persists, could you show me more details as below? (1.) Camera app version (2.) Video (3.) In which scenario do you record this video Thank you.