Saturas
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: N/A
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
When I was listening to music (YouTube music app) via headphones and someone called me I used to hear him/her from headphones.
It was working as intended, but some time ago it stopped to work.
Now when someone calls me while listening music with headphones plugged in, it sounds from the phone. When the call ends, music sounds from headphones...
How to fix this? How is even possible that phone sends audio signal to built-in speaker despite the headphones are plugged in?

3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Saturas

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version: N/A
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

When I was listening to music (YouTube music app) via headphones and someone called me I used to hear him/her from headphones.

Now when someone calls me while listening music with headphones plugged in, it sounds from the phone. When the call ends, music sounds from headphones...

How to fix this? How is even possible that phone sends audio signal to built-in speaker despite the headphones are plugged in?

Sound from phone instead of headphones
1) Try to clear cache of youtube music app also force stop the same and than see if it gets solved follow same steps with dailer app as well by going to
Settings>apps&notifications>dailer/youtube music>storage & cache >clear cache
Follow same steps as above and also force stop both apps and see if problem gets solved
2) Also do you face this problem only while using youtube music app?
3) Do you face same problem with other headphones?
4) Also New version has been released today that is .110 for 5z try checking your issue again after updating your device and see if your problem gets resolved
Thanks!

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Saturas

Saturas

This is how it is supposed to work i guess. Even in Bluetooth headphones, when the phone is on sound profile the calls ring from headphones as well as phone speaker.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Saturas
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the info below as my ZS620KL WW-100.10.107.110 testing result.
Listening/do not listening to the music on Youtube> Call In>Ringing in both Speaker and Earphones>Talking in Earphones