This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] ZenFone 5 Can I rescue permanently deleted videos on Gallery?

Kaye
Star I
Model: Zenfone 5 ZE620KL
Please i would like to ask for help, i was transferring my videos to my sd card and I accidentally deleted it. I deleted it yesterday and i only noticed it now. I thought i copied paste it, but i actually pressed move thats why i don't have any copy of those videos. I didn't synced my photos in google, so i don't really have a choice right now. Someone plase enlighten me that there's still some way, because i'm very sentimental and those videos are so important to me :<
5 REPLIES 5

archilsoni412
Star III
Kaye

Model: Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Please i would like to ask for help, i was transferring my videos to my sd card and I accidentally deleted it. I deleted it yesterday and i only noticed it now. I thought i copied paste it, but i actually pressed move thats why i don't have any copy of those videos. I didn't synced my photos in google, so i don't really have a choice right now. Someone plase enlighten me that there's still some way, because i'm very sentimental and those videos are so important to me :<

Deleted Videos on Gallery
The only possibility is if ever the video has remaind in the recycle trash/bin folder.
Go to file manager- recycIe bin
According to me If you have deleted it permanently than there is no other way to restore it back.

Kaye
Star I
archilsoni412

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41473/deleted-videos-on-gallery

The only possibility is if ever the video has remaind in the recycle trash/bin folder.

Go to file manager- recycIe bin

According to me If you have deleted it permanently than there is no other way to restore it back.

View post
I checked my recycle bin earlier, and there's nothing in it. Thank you for your response!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Kaye
Thank you for your asking. Did you tap "permanently delete" from PC side? If the videos are so important for you, I personally suggest you to try third party data rescue agent. Due to personal information protection, our repair centers do not provide related service. Besides, performing "permanently delete" from phone-side has slightly higher chance to rescue the data yet the chance is still extremely little.
Furthermore, if you want to switch the data from internal storage to other places next time, please note that performing "copy+paste" is much safer than performing "cut+paste".

Kaye
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Kaye

Thank you for your asking. Did you tap "permanently delete" from PC side? If the videos are so important for you, I personally suggest you to try third party data rescue agent. Due to personal information protection, our repair centers do not provide related service. Besides, performing "permanently delete" from phone-side has slightly higher chance to rescue the data yet the chance is still extremely little.

Furthermore, if you want to switch the data from internal storage to other places next time, please note that performing "copy+paste" is much safer than performing "cut+paste".

View post
What do you mean by "Besides, performing "permanently delete" from phone-side has slightly higher chance to rescue the data yet the chance is still extremely little"? Can i retrieve it using third party data rescue agent? Which do you recommend? I tried finding some but can't perform well. Yeahh, I already am cautious about transeffering to SD card. My only mistake was I forgot that I still haven't removed the SD card. Thank you very much for your response!