ria_maddy05
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Dunno
Frequency of Occurrence: Dunno
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi! A few weeks ago, I sent my phone to an authorized service to have its back glued because it was coming off. After receiving it back, I realized that they also changed my motherboard because apparently, after some tests, they discovered that it wasn't functioning properly. They did all this (the tests, the switch) without previously informing me, and without my consent. When I asked them about it, they said that since my phone had a warranty, they could do any change without informing the customer or asking for his consent. The problem is, thay after that, my phone started to not work properly: it has delays, doesn't open certains apps or features or it opens them with a huge delay (e.g: chat heads in Facebook messenger); the phone started seizing for 3 minutes straight and O couldn't turn on the display, none of the commands worked. Now I can't use basic features, like the Flashlight, for crying out loud. Basicaly, my phone was fine, it only needed some glue, and now it doesn't work like it should. At all. So is this really a thing? Once a phone that has warranty is sent into service, they can change anything they want to it, without notifying the customer and getting his consent? What am I supposed to do now? I hope you won't tell me to try a reset to factory settings. I'm in Bucharest, Romania. Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ria.maddy05, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂