subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS621KL (Zenfone 5z)
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.110
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Dialer and Contacts
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Most of the stock ZenUI apps seem to have an outdated design now. It would be great if these could be updated. The contacts app for instance does not have any way of showing contacts images beside their names. All of us have got friends with similar names and images that sync from google help us identify. In the ASUS contacts app this is a big let down.
Additionally, a visual overhaul in the Phone app, ASUS calling screen etc. would be welcome too. I guess ASUS is the only dialer app right now that does not have spam filtering. Even stock google phone app has it now.
Screenshot attached for reference.

4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
You can also use Contacts app by Google until Asus add your requested feature.

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Abhinav

You can also use Contacts app by Google until Asus add your requested feature.

View post
Google contacts and phone app are great but game genie's "mute notification while Playing games" is not working when google phone app is default for phone.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
subhojit.dey

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS621KL (Zenfone 5z)
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.110
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: -
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Dialer and Contacts

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Most of the stock ZenUI apps seem to have an outdated design now. It would be great if these could be updated. The contacts app for instance does not have any way of showing contacts images beside their names. All of us have got friends with similar names and images that sync from google help us identify. In the ASUS contacts app this is a big let down.

Additionally, a visual overhaul in the Phone app, ASUS calling screen etc. would be welcome too. I guess ASUS is the only dialer app right now that does not have spam filtering. Even stock google phone app has it now.

Screenshot attached for reference.

Please make contacts app display contacts images
I have forwarded your request and awaiting for response from officials i will update you here as soon as i get any info
Thanks!