This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE hear out MAJOR CAMERA PROBLEM and give me a SOLUTION?

alexhood111
Star I
APP Name:
Rooted: Yes
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Firmware/APP Version: 2
RAM: 2G
Model: ZE620KL

Last edited by alexhood111 on 2019/11/9 12:41 Hello, When I record video and stop it should normally stop and camera interface should normally appear. But when I stop recording the video the timer doesn't stop. The start/stop , pause ,gallery buttons are faded out and are not clickable. The camera app freezes but the timer goes on. As shown in the screenshot. After some time normal camera screen appears.. Sometimes recorded video doesn't even appear in the gallery. And when I try to delete the recorded video , it takes so much time just to delete. Also takes a bit of time to start the recording , it takes 3 to 4 seconds of gap to start recording after pressing the video recording button. I think there is major problem with the camera app. Please fix this. Another problem is when I move any files from internal memory to external memory it takes a huge amount of time. Also moving to the same memory takes a bit of time.. The images and videos are very grainy which are captured in low light. When capturing something by rear camera facing a strong light a light dot appears on the image or video. thanks iosman
0 REPLIES 0