This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet in mobile data

Stardusty
Star II
I haven't had internet on mobile data on 2 phones for a few days!!! Strange thing is that whatsapp works! Do you have any idea how I can fix it??

18 REPLIES 18

Aureliannn_ASUS
Hi, we've already message you, for futher assistance, please check your private message column. Thank you.

Stardusty
Star II
Well, let me share my experience with asus, other than the representative office!!! I receive on the private channel a lot of steps to follow to be able to use my mobile data after 3 weeks of break!!! I was following the respective steps and at the end I am sent the files tot the email address where I can't upload a file resulting from the activity of the respective steps..... just to see: at the respective address you cannot upload files larger than 50 mb (the resulting file according to the advice is over 100 mb!!!) and not even with the extension that results from the asus advice!!!!!!!!
The bottom line?
Do you want to have problems and get annoyed? Buy asus products!!!!!!!!
I will tell everyone I know to avoid this company, myself and my whole family giving up this garbage and buying something else!
Shame on you asus!!!

Aureliannn_ASUS
Hi, we've already message you, for futher assistance, please check your private message column. Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.