Mikio
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: After updating to latest firmware
Rooted: No
APP Name: Any third party camera apl

The front camera has no capability in low light situations so please stop forcing it to work at 30fps during night or in dark scenes. Third party camera apps image quality suffers because of higher framerate. Please fix it. The image quality suffers because of fixed 1/30 exposure time in third party camera apps.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/8/15 16:00 Hi MikioFunamori, - Could you tell me the third party app and app version that you took this picture on? - Could you upload the original photos to ASUS WebStorage, and share the link with us here? please stop forcing it to work at 30fps during night or in dark scenes. > Do you mean stock camera or third party camera? Thank you 🙂

Mikio
Star I
Last edited by MikioFunamori on 2019/8/19 09:20
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/15 15:58 Hi MikioFunamori, - Could you tell me the third party app and app version that you took this pictur ...
-Any third party camera apps are forced to run at 30fps Example facebook, snow, snapchat, etc. -Sorry but I deleted the images used for samples but as you see, the picture taken with stock camera is brighter and better than the picture taken with facebook camera app which is forced to run at 30fps. -The third party camera apps are forced to run at 30fps after updating to the latest firmware of this phone which results in poor image quality during night.