Guestmiccos8
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16_0611_1901_1
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi Asus, I moved from Italy to Denmark for work, unfortunately arrived in Denmark I had to find that the data connection of the phone was very slow, at first I thought they were line problems (Sim1 Danish carrier 3.DK and sim2 Italian carrier WIND.IT roaming with the carrier TELENOR.DK) but unfortunately I had to rethink because the data connection of colleagues' phones was very fast, I premise that the data connection in Denmark is 4G+ and normally the download speed is equal to 50/60 Mbps, and Upload 30/35 Mbps, so I tried the 2 sim cards on an IPhone X and a Samsung S9 and I noticed that the connection speed was so close to the maximum declared, while on my ZF5 the maximum speed reached is 5 Mbps in Download and 1 Mbps in Upload. This is really unacceptable because in addition to the inefficiency of the phone this bug affects the lives of your customers and especially those like me who use the phone and data for work. Now I ask you to fix the bug as soon as possible or the way for fix it myself, otherwise I will be forced to make the change of phone. Thanks in advance for your help.
10 REPLIES 10

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
emreunal9 posted on 2019/2/25 23:54 I have encountered that problem after last update. My mobile internet connection instantly cease aro ...
Hi emreunal9, Good day. Thanks for your feedback. Does this problem appear after the update WW_16_0611_1901_1? (1.) Could you show me your SIM carrier? (2.) Please show me your SIM status screenshot when you encounter this problem. (settings> system > about phone > status >SIM status) Please also kindly tell me how do you find out the slow connection problem. Is there any screenshot for our reference? Thank you. 🙂

emreunal9
Star I
Last edited by emreunal9 on 2019/2/26 10:06
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/26 05:28 Hi emreunal9, Good day.
Yes It was seem after WW 160611.1901. 1 When I am searching Internet It cease instantly.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
emreunal9 posted on 2019/2/26 15:55 Yes It was seem after WW 160611.1901. 1 When I am searching Internet It cease instantly.
Hi emreunal9, Good day, Sorry, I got some confused here. Do you mean that the mobile data is slow when you surf the net via Chrome or other apps? Or Do you mean the mobile disconnect? Thank you.

emreunal9
Star I
Last edited by emreunal9 on 2019/2/27 12:25
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/27 04:59 Hi emreunal9, Good day,
Sorry, My bad Internet connection is getting slow

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi emreunal9, Good day. It's okay. :) I've texted you a message by PM, please kindly check your inbox. Thank you. Wish you a nice day.:)