This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boya

zamzam
Star I

Hello Zenfone, I'm using Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL and I want to connect a lavalier mic from the Boya M1DM brand to Zenfone 5. But the mic can't work, do we have to add an application to record sound via Boya M1DM or are there special settings from within the Zenfone 5 ? Please let me know. Thank You

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@zamzam
Since you are using an external device, please confirm whether the external microphone device is not working properly in all applications or if it is specific apps that are unable to use it. If the issue occurs in all applications, we recommend connecting the device to another device for testing. If only specific apps are unable to use the microphone, it may be a compatibility issue with the device. In that case, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer for further assistance. Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.