This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 5z buggy update

Hi, my problem was not resolved n quoted that it was opened by a third party so there will be no solution to this problem but as per the govt of India regulations the device can be shown to a third party. If this was the solution then you would have considered my first approach at the service centre where the Pushparani madam was adamant saying that software update cannot affect hardware lost all hopes in Asus company from then.

Now one of my friend has the same phone n he said me he is going through the wide angle camera problem n battery drain issue can u send me the downgrade link to Android 9 from Android 10.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@iqbal_hebballi7 
May I inquire about how long you have been using your phone?
If the battery life has shortened or if there are charging issues, it might be due to battery aging.
As for the camera, if clearing camera data doesn't resolve the problem, it's possible that there is a malfunction with the camera lens.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
[Phone] Troubleshooting - Abnormal charging
[Phone] Troubleshooting - I cannot launch the Camera

Greetings to you

I am attaching the software and hardware information related images in the attachments. Please have a look and provide the solution with the correct update as in this version fingerprint lock function is not shown and also the camera becomes irresponsive when the wide angle camera is opted this hardware issue is because of the software update. 

I have lost my phone and quality time because of the buggy update provided Asus FOTA atleast my friends phone should be saved that's why I messagedScreenshot_20230819-170531249.jpgScreenshot_20230819-170519425.jpgScreenshot_20230819-170512354.jpgScreenshot_20230819-170507828.jpg

Hi dear, also attaching the screenshot of fingerprint test result obtained from single test  after entering this in calculator (.12345+=) 

Regards

M A Hebballi Screenshot_20230821-000954110.jpg

@iqbal_hebballi7 
Based on the information you've provided, it can be determined that the fingerprint recognition chip has malfunctioned.
Since this is a hardware issue, we recommend that you bring the phone to a repair center for further examination.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.